Sunday, September 20, 2009

YEARLY EXAM

Did my first day of yearly exam on friday. Fri: Biology and English. I got 6 subjects, so therefore, now I only got 4 more to go. Quite tiring to study.


I don't have to go to school on Monday!! Yes!! haha. Cause I have no exams on that day. I only go to school at the time of the exam and day when i have the exam. My next exam will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Tuesday: Economics. Wednesday: Chemistry. Thursday: Maths. And then on Monday on the following week, I have Ancient History. After that I start my holiday while others like Year 10,9,8 and 7 still need to go to school. Well..I end on Monday. However, some of my friends end on Thursday and some this week. Anyway...will be blogging only after exams. So take care guys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment