Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sick and sick and sick~~~~

Sick again....ughh. Hate getting sick. Anyway, there is a good part of it. The optimistic part is that I am able to skip school. YES!!!!!!!. The bad part, is that I will not be able to eat all the nice foods and not being able to do most of the things. Got to lie in bed all day some more...=(

Anyway, I got a speech tomorrow. Economics speech(presentation). Those that is in my group are Justin, Jay and me....haha. J, J and then N. I'm the unlucky one or rather the rose among the thorns....haha. By the way, just for the knowledge of some of you readers, a friend of mine(Johanna) is starting her first day of school IN FRANCE tomorrow. So, may God help her cope and adapt in her surrounding but not forgetting her virtues. So, it's D-day for me being sick and got to do my presentation and D-day for Johanna for her first day in her new school.

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS EVER SO KIND AND LOVING, SPREAD HIS GLORIOUS HOLY SPIRIT UPON ALL WHO NEEDS HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment