Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One hell of a week!

My exams has finished last week and many incidents happened in between then till now.

1st) Exams was really difficult! It was hard. I didn't put much effort in it. Must be the procrastinating. I'm really good at it. Haha.

2nd) I watched like 5 Animes( average 25 episeodes each) finished during that duration. I must be MAD! Haha

3rd) One of my friend, Masuho's grandfather passed away! The grandfather that she loves so much has left her. Well, i comforted her and she is on the road the road to recovery now. =) All thanks to ME ;), Johanna for a "girly" soothing talks, and of course Megan for her advice on song choice. The song that we finally picked for Masuo was Footprints in the sand by Leona Lewis even though I liked Dance with my father again more. Haha. Girl power!



4) Will be goin out with friends next week onwards as next week is my last week of holiday!

I dedicate this post to Masuho's grandfather! :)

1 comment: