Sunday, July 26, 2009

Down and Uninspired

These few days during the holiday break, i didn't have the mood to post anything new. I'm just feeling quite down as firstly i'm BORED and LONELY. Maybe i'm feeling HOMESICK, "FRIENDSICK" or maybe just "CHURCHSICK". I really don't know. I'm just hoping i can go through my "down" time. I definitely need God's help. I can't do this alone. Furthermore, i'm also feeling not inspired to post anything new as firstly i'm down and secondly I got nothing to post about. I will definitely be posting something soon, so do check on my blog once a while .

Push all the bad things one side, during the holidays, my friends and I went to watch the most anticipated movie of the year that is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It's quite dull the movie but it does give you an overall impact of satisfaction after the movie. Well, played some CS(Counter Strike) with my schoolmates. It was awesome!! But after that, i pretty much do nothing during my holidays.

Therefore, i will be starting school soon and i will be hoping to get some good marks in my subjects. Wish me all the best and may God bless you all!! Will be posting soon..............

No comments:

Post a Comment